It’s officially babymoon time and I’m so excited! Cabo, here I come. Not exactly you’re typical Cabo vacation… no tequila shots or margaritas… but I’m still excited for some warm weather and pool time. You know what they say, everything looks better with a tan, and that includes a pregnant belly. So I thought I’d open my suitcase and give you a glimpse into my babymoon essentials.
1. “Educational” reading – Jenny McCarthy Belly Laughs; Amazon
2. Beachy-Chic footwear – aka flip flops; Havaianas
3. Bikini to flaunt the belly; Target
4. Hat for sun protection; Nordstrom
5. Camera for capturing memories; similar Amazon
6. A cover-up to hide the bum – Mara Hoffman; Shopbop
7. My all-time fave sunglasses; Marc by Marc Jacobs; Bloomingdale’s
8. Magazine for poolside; Elle Decor
Curious to know what I’m up to while babymooning? Follow me on Instagram
Looking forward to sharing pics with you when I’m back on US soil.
Pingback: Interior Style Passport |2| // One&Only Palmilla | HOMErandRuth