So… you just bought a fabulous new night stand (or better yet, you performed a DIY update on one you already had). In any case, now it’s time to add the finishing touches. Like any other surface in your home, you want to make sure to add a few key pieces to infuse personality. When accessorizing a bedside table, the items should be not only functional, but also personal and interesting. Here are 7 key items that work for any bedside table. Depending on the size of yours, feel free to edit to ensure things don’t look too cluttered.
1. Alarm Clock: Clearly in the functional category, but this one tres chic (RueDesLouves, Etsy)
2. Lamp: Another necessary yet beautiful addition (Arteriors Home, Zinc Door)
3. Small Flower Arrangement: One view of these in the morning, and your day is off to a great start (inspiration found at haute-hostess.com)
4. Picture Frame: To ensure that loved-one is close to you at all times (Michael Aram, Neiman Marcus)
5. Candle: In case you need to create a certain ambiance in the bedroom 🙂 (Sydney Hale Co. Candle, School House Electric)
6. Jewelry Holder: Fun and functional! (ModCloth)
7. Water Carafe: A thoughtful touch, especially in a guest bedroom (Design Within Reach)
Anything you have on your bedside table that’s not on this list?