Sometimes you see a fabric and it’s love at first sight. Then you start to think, where/how can I use this?
Here are 5 ways to incorporate any fabric into your space. In this case I’m using DwellStudio’s Vintage Blossom print as an example:
(1) Pillow cover – BertieWoodHouse, Etsy
(2) Serving Tray – Layla Grace
(3) Furniture Upholstery – custom (Modest Maven)
(4) Vase/Container Wrap – Layla Grace
(5) Curtain Panels – Nenavon, Etsy
Any other great ideas to incorporate a fab fabric into your space?